About this Global Entrepreneurship Training (GET) - Special Short Edition
The program is to help the current and future global leaders from developing countries staying in Korea, especially those in the public sectors, experience entrepreneurship mindset, and help them acquire relevant knowledge that can help improve their current work/business(s), chances for creating new start-up businesses, and their job performance so they may contribute better for their country economy. It is also expected that the participants transfer the information they learned to their employees, colleagues, and students. In addition, the training is intended to help participants understand themselves better and find what inspires them, what they really want to do, and what their vision is with honesty and integrity.
(You can check in the hotel in the evening on December 19 if necessary. Please let us know when you register.)
What is the GET Program?
To enable participants via the program are to
1) to help identify either a local need or opportunity that can be tapped for economy development,
2) to help create creative ideas/ventures to satisfy such needs, and
3) to help utilize the opportunity/advantage to improve the economy and jobs.
It is hoped that the GET Special Edition participants of the program turn into creative entrepreneurs through the experience offered in the program, and by producing new innovative ideas, ventures, and job openings, they contribute for reduction of poverty and economic stabilization for their countries.
Project Proposal & Management
Entrepreneurial Finance & Accounting
Business Law and Ethics
Economic Development and Innovation
Understanding and realizing your potential and forming your vision
Opening your mind to other possibilities
Acquiring Life-changing experience
Becoming a knowledgeable entrepreneur
Forming a global network in global perspective
Acquiring necessary tools and knowledge to start your own business
Learning and reflecting upon what you can do for your country
GET is conducted in English
1) Access https://www.handong.edu/eng/
2) View the NOTICE and Click GET 2017 Special Edition in South Korea
Download application and fill out
3) Send via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with an e-mail title,: “Submitting 17 GET application” with an attachment of a file with the title. “your name _GET 17 application)”
4) Transfer of a returnable deposit:*
Bank account No. 950-006955-01-022
Name of Bank: IBK 기업은행 (Industrial Bank of Korea)
Name of Beneficiary: 손하선 (Sohn, Ha Sun)
* Without payment of deposit, participants will not be registered
* Meals and Accommodation will be provided. (Lodging: 2 persons per room with two single beds)
* Transport expenses to and from the GET venue shall be borne by the individual participants.
* Please submit the application by the due date.
* Deposit: 100,000 Korean Won per person. (The deposit will be collected to cover part of the cost of the hotel if you do not show up. The deposit will not be returned if you do not show up to register on the opening day or if you do not attend all three days of the session. We will return you the deposit in cash on the last day of the session after it is completed.)
Tel: 054) 260-1762/e-mail: email@example.com
Download Application Form
You can also download description page in PDF HERE